Effective Date: July 8, 2020
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Fuerza Latina and our website www.fuerzalatinaservices.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom we share it;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How Fuerza Latina communicates policy changes
- How to address concerns over the misuse of personal data
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via:
- an e-mail, comment, or question for information online
- a registration or licence form online
- feedback, consultations or surveys online
- transactions with the organization
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding volunteer positions and opportunities. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Fuerza Latina keeps the computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes
Whenever we make material changes to the privacy notice, we will email you regarding the change.