Youth Mentoring Program
Mentoring… to lead change and sustain futures for our youth
Fuerza Latina introduces its mentoring program for Latino youth. The initiative aims to provide young community with the necessary tools to have a successful professional life. Don’t miss the opportunity to register and learn from a professional in your field of interest who will guide you and help you to achieve your goals.
How Does it Work?
- Step 1. Register to the Mentoring Program today
- Step 2. Our Youth Coordinator will contact you
- Step 3. Mentee is matched with the Mentor
- Step 4. Meet with Mentor in 4 sessions
We offer One-on-One and Group Mentorship Opportunities!
- Opportunity to obtain High School Community Hours while gaining these skills and growing your network!
- Supports for mentee participants in finding Internship and Placement Opportunities!
- Volunteering and Placement Opportunities for those interested in supporting this engaging program!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of the workshop?
There is no cost for the program.
Is this program taught in Spanish?
Spanish/English and it is open to all Latino youth.