Youth Mentoring Program
Mentoring is a “get and give” experience with the goal of providing a rich and rewarding experience for both partners.
REGISTRATION START: August 3, 2022
Fuerza Latina’s Youth Mentoring Program aims to connect Latino youth with mentors, in various fields and/or trades.
With this virtual program, we will establish connections for youth through academic and career-focused supports, and guidance from the perspective of those working in the industries youth aspire to work in.
This is a great opportunity for community members to give back and share their experiences to lead change and sustain futures for our youth.
How Does it Work?
- Step 1. Register to the Mentoring Program today
- Step 2. Our Youth Coordinator will contact you
- Step 3. Mentee is matched with the Mentor
- Step 4. Meet with Mentor 4-5 sessions
We offer One-on-One and Group Mentorship Opportunities!
- Opportunity to obtain High School Community Hours while gaining these skills and growing your network!
- Supports for mentee participants in finding Internship and Placement Opportunities!
- Volunteering and Placement Opportunities for those interested in supporting this engaging program!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of the workshop?
There is only one small fee of $25 to cover the cost of all materials.
Is this program taught in Spanish?
Spanish/English and it is open to all Latino youth.